Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Salt Lake City


A couple of weekends ago I went up to Salt Lake City to hang out with some friends and more importantly to throw my friends baby shower!
Here are some pictures from the trip!!!

Me & Kylee

Me & Corinn
Corinn right before the shower. And yes she is the pregnant one!


Me & Corinn with the cute blanket I made for her!

and this is Jinks.... the beloved dog!

Corinn and I adopted her when she was just a puppy and now I have visitation

rights because she lives with Corinn! Which is a good thing cus' I don't

think Brandon could handle her!

5 comments:

JaneaBug said...

Where's my blanket huh?? lol jk! It looks so well done! Bravo!! Miss you!!!

Kristal said...

The blanket turned out so cute! Way to go!

Turok said...

ohhhh...i remember jinksy dog!! looks like y;all had fun. wish i could have been there :( ONE DAY!!! One of these days!! You just wait my friend. Nice job on the blanket. I am quite impressed with your sewing capabilities!!

Jessie Kae Rutledge said...

keia that blanket turned out way cute! good job! and jinx is so dang cute... i miss her!

Blaire, Steve and Tater said...

i love you hair!! i cant believe she still has jinks! ha