Sunday, November 2, 2008

MeMoRiEs!!!!


So I was just flipping through some old pictures and thought that I would share some of them with you! They are pretty funny and some of them scary! But this is me & Brandon over
many many years!

This is me & Brandon in 10th grade! I think!!! Pretty funny huh! I know you all are loving the eye shadow and lip stick and of course Brandon's bleached blonde hair!!!

This is at Grad Night in 2002!

This is when we were dating after Brandon got home from his mission! We always went 4-wheeling out to sandhollow... this is just one of many pictures out there!



This was my 22nd birthday a couple months before we got engaged!

And this is us on our Honeymoon!
I know you all enjoyed going over the past with me!
I sure did!!!
I know I have ALOT pictures of us when we were young I just have to dig them up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked reminiscing with you. It's fun that you have so much of a past together. That is one thing, I was in 6th grade when Tyler graduated, so our school memories are kinda different. You two are adorable together.

Turok said...

ok...the blonde hair brandon??? Ok not happenin!! haha that is real gross. What is it with you Utah boys and the whole bleached hair thing?? I dont get it. haha...y;all are so cute...what a cute little "high school" sweetheart couple you make. hahah love it!

Erin said...

So fun! It is still so funny that you two ended up together, I love it! You guys make a cute couple!

Tiffany P. said...

that's fun. Me and Devan have lots of pictures growing up together too, it's so fun.

Burgon Fam said...

Oh....so cute you guys! I loved looking at all the old pics! it always makes me kinda sad though...like that carpenters song...lol You both are so cute and perfect for each other!

Our Story said...

Wow... Weird to think how time freaking flies by!!! Looking at Blaires pics on her blog are super funny too :) I can't believe how old we all are... scary... MISS YOU!!!