Friday, October 17, 2008

BoRiNg!!!

I am so unbelievably bored at work right now! It is Friday and I literally had nothing to do at work today. I was just waiting around for documents to come to me so that I could move forward with my files and of course because it is UEA weekend there isn't a whole lot of people in town to get me the information that I need. So instead I cleaned out my desk, rearranged my desk and stared at my computer all day long! Gotta love it!

So I'm reading "The Life of Bees" right now and it's good but I'm honestly having a hard time really getting into it, which is quite disappointing because they are making a movie, which comes out this weekend, and so I thought it would be alot more exciting I guess. But right now I'm kind of in a rut with it! So I thought I would share my frustrations with it seeing how I'm seriously bored at work right now!

Speaking of books though if any one is reading something good right now please let me know because I am always looking for the next book I can read!

Oh we are going hunting this weekend up in Kolob so that's exciting... hopefully I will have some fun pictures to post on Monday and hopefully there is one with Brandon and a monsterous buck!

Sorry my posts have been super boring lately but that's what happens when all you do is go to work and home all day everyday!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats how I am today! Seriously so boring! The same problem with the book thing too the one I'm reading is so boring and I would quit it if I had something else to read! Have fun this weekend! I'm on my own while Garrett's out hunting.

Turok said...

haha...yeah your blogs are pretty boring! but i still continue to read them and enjoy it! haha. let me know how that book you are reading is?? you know the author is from here, the great city of charleston!! and the premier was also being shown here!! let me know if it is worth readin!! love ya lotz!!