Monday, October 6, 2008

Update

Well I haven't written anything in awhile so I thought I would update you all on what is going on!

Brandon had his 25th Birthday last month and I do have some really fun pictures of a bunch of us at the lake but I'll have to post them later.

We just closed our loan on our house so we are officially grown ups and officially don't have any money!!! But it's the 'American Dream' right!

We are currently getting our front and backyards finished, which is a lot of work but I can't wait for it to be done! Especially the backyard I didn't think that would be done for a long time!

Other than that we are just enjoying being married. It has already been a year and a half and it's seriously crazy how quickly time flies!

Hopefully I'll beable to get some pictures up here soon and beable to write about something more interesting next time!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for the American Dream right? Glad to hear you are enjoying the landscaping, I hated that part!

Turok said...

about time you update!! haha...YAY for being grown-ups!! Yeah girl, get that yard done so we can come visit and play!!