Monday, August 9, 2010

MoNdAy!!!

Well I had quite the intersting Monday today!
I get to work and my computer is not working... none of my programs will open and its really making me mad! So I call our tech lady Shelly and she is luckily just passing our office so she stops by. She is working on my computer for almost an hour and I hear her say "Uh-oh" ya not something you want her to say! So she had to take my computer with her because I had a virus on my computer! Needles to say I was not very productive today without a computer!
Then..........
I had to go on my lunch break and get my tire changed because it was flat with a nail in it! FUN!
Then..........
I'm sitting at my desk trying to get something done and I keep hearing this rustling sound. I kept looking up thinking it was the AC fans above me. Well then I notice my blinds are moving on the window next to me so I move them a little bit and this is what comes out!
Yep its a lizard... this picture doesn't do it justice it was quite big. So I shut my office door and go for help. It took 3 of us to get it in the trash can... the poor lizard was freaking out!
Finally my computer shows up around 230 and she tells me that I had 3 SEVERE Viruses on my computer! Not good! But it is working now so all is good!
All in all it was quite an eventful Monday and I hardly got anything done! But it did give me something to post about! Hahaha how lame!

No comments: