Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday Night Football! YEAH!


It has begun... Friday Night Football! And I LOVE IT!
We went to Ty's first football game this year last night. He is playing Varsity now as a Sophmore! Proud sister right here! We played against Emery High School and won 19-6! Anyways Here are a few picts from the game. Oh and his number is 1
This is Ty catching the pass to him I was so mad that line marker got in my way!
He caught every pass that was thrown to him!
He played Receiver on offense and played on all of the special teams.
Sisters!



All of us after the game!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SURE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! and its still crazy that ty is that OLD!! wow...

Turok said...

way to make a girl jealous....I miss living right by the parentals and watching the lil bro's games. go TY!!

Turok said...

yes...the twins are sophmores this year and Alex is a junior..both christian and alex are playing varsity....i going to charleston next week with a stop in charlotte so i am going to be able to watch one of their games...wish you were coming with me to chuck town!!