Friday, July 23, 2010

THE Deer!

I would like to introduce you all to THE Deer! This is the buck Brandon shot last year. He just brought it home yesterday and he is oh so proud!
As you will see in the pictures it is hanging in my LIVING ROOM! Ya he brought it home last night and took down the clock that is supposed to be hanging there and replaced it with THE Deer!
I gave him a month to leave it up there and then its going in the man room! After all that is what its for!

I will say though that the taxidermist did a really good job on it! It really is a pretty deer.
Oh and I have to share that once the deer was hanging and Brandon had soaked in all of its glory, he went looking through my bathroom drawers for a  comb that he could use to comb the deers fur out! Yes he did! I guess the taxidermist told him too but I was laughing pretty hard watching him comb this deers fur!
Oh and that comb is officially the deers comb!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Hahahahaha.....Jason and I are laughing our butts off here.

Turok said...

what a redneck! haha...yall would fit in SO well in the South. Come join us anytime!

Skyler and Bailey said...

That is too funny haha