Friday, July 9, 2010

Klutzo!!!

Let me tell you a story about what a KLUTZ I am!

Last night I got home from my cousins baby shower and decided I was going to paint my toes & fingers. I usually do this on the carpet in front of the TV but tonight I decided to do it at the table in the kitchen.
And it is a good thing I did!!!!!!!

I had just finished my toes and was moving on to my fingers when I went to pick up the bottle of polish. Apparently I did not tighten the lid because when I tried to pick it up by the lid it started to come loose so I tried to grab it with my other hand to stop it from spilling and somehow I ended up flipping the entire bottle end over end and it spilled ALL of its contents onto me, the tile floor, my table and the chair I was sitting in. Yeah a few choice words came out of my mouth!
So I run over to grab a rag to wipe it up not paying attention to the fact that I too am covered in it and I left beautiful pale purple foot prints through my kitchen!
Fortunately I was able to clean it all up and it all came off of my tile, table and chair. As for me I got the big stuff off in the shower and thought that I had gotten all of it but I am still finding little spots of pale purple polish on my hands, arms and legs.
So there is the story of what a major klutz I am! I just had to share... Brandon definitely thought it was hilarious... he keeps bringing it up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bahahahahaha. that sounds like something i would do!! too funny.