Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 posts in one!


So I have to spread the love because my little brother's football team won the championship last night against Hurricane who hasn't been beat for like 3 years!!! It was pretty awesome!
My mom & Ty hugging after the game... I'm sure my mom was crying!
This is me and Ty! He was so excited after the game that when I went to hug him he picked me up and jumped around like a little boy! Kinda sad he can pick me up now but he's only going to get bigger!
Isn't he the cutest kid you've ever seen! Proud sister here what can I say!


Okay now these pictures are old but I finally got them off my camera...

THE DEER HUNT!!!!!
I think this picture is pretty sweet! It's Brandon overlooking their property up to Kolob!



Brandon, Austin & Kelly with their bucks!

Brandon and his buck out front of the cabin!
Okay that's all I have for now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband will be so sad when he see's this post. He didn't see very many deer where he was hunting!

Mindy Blake said...

lol...how'd he get two antlers!?!

Marci said...

Hey Keia! Found your blog through Paige (Pearson) Marshall. This is Marci (Judd) Scott. Will you tell Ty congratulations from Mrs. Scott...? tell him to keep up his school work!! I taught him a few years ago in 6th grade. He is such a good boy!

Turok said...

y'all would really fit into the South!! Think about it!! We could be neighbors!! HAHA!! CAROLINA BABY!!!

Janell said...

So... i didn't know that my cousin actually whent hunting! looks like he is pretty good. I'd say i am pretty proud of you! i 'll have to say though,that blood comming out of that Bucks neck remimdes me of Vampires!!! lol. Love you all!

Kaitlyn*