Monday, March 10, 2008

RASCAL FLATTS!!!!



So we just went to the Rascal Flatts Concert in Salt Lake! And it was so much fun! Seriously amazing! We went with my two sisters and brother as well as Brandon's buddy and his date! This is the best shot we got of them and yes they were so unbelievably talented and entertaining!


Me and Brandon! He got all dressed up in his cowboy attire! It was funny and cute!


Me, Ty and Bre!!! Fun family I know!



Me and my siblings! Ty, Me, Bre, and Jessie! So much fun!!!

2 comments:

MaKayle said...

You were there!? We went down to get dinner at the Gateway and it was PACKED! We couldn't understand why until someone explained to us that the Rascal Flatts concert was later that night. It also explained why there were some many people there in cowboy hats! -Not something you usually see at the Gateway

Cami and Mitch said...

I am jealous! looks so fun. my cousin just graduated from BYU, he lives in san diego now but comes up a lot so I'll let ya know next time and we can get them together