Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LaP tOp



So I came home last night from work and found this cute little lap top on my bed!!! Yes Brandon went out and bought me, well us a lap top for easter/our anniversary! I was so excited I was jumping up and down! I can't believe he did though! We have been talking about buying one for awhile now but since we are about to build our house I didn't think that he would spend this kind of money but boy did he prove me wrong!!! I am so excited I can barely stand it! So everybody watch out cus' as soon as I get this bad boy up and running full force with all my digital scrapbooking and pictures you are all in trouble cus' I'll probably be posting alot and I mean ALOT more!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! I want a lap top so I can be with the kids, but on the computer. Then I would know what Ammon is doing to Carter!

Jackie said...

Hey Keia, this is Brandon's cousin Jackie, I was just wondering what digital scrapbook stuff you use. I noticed you mentioned it and I want to start but don't want to go and buy something I don't like. If you can let me know I have a blog you can just post me a comment. Thanks :)

Mindy Blake said...

dude that is totally awesome!!!!don't you just love 1st anniversaries?!?!?! that's when we did our big screen! anyways congrats!

oh yeh you coming for dinner tomorrow?

*/ Jillian said...

yea! Props to Brandon, this is an awesome anniversary gift. Our five year is coming up I will have to tell garrett about what a great present you got. haha

Tiffany P. said...

Hey, what happened to alot more posts? I just got my new laptop today! wa hoo.

Jennifer said...

hey keia maybe I will take you up on that offer to work out together. My phone number is
237-7117 call me next time you go.