Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Building woes!!!

Does anyone see something seriously wrong with this picture???


NO?!!!


Let me show you a closer view!

Yep that's right I have a giant whole in my backyard wall!!!
Let me tell you the story! We officially got started building our house yesterday, we got our permit and everything! So we had the excavator over there building up the pad for house so they can dig the footings and poor concrete! Well that excavator backed his big a** truck into my wall knocking it over! Yep fun huh! So we get to deal with the lazy wall guy again! Yeah! It's hard to be mad though cus' the guy felt really really bad about it and is going to fix it so it's all good! I just wanted to share with you all the woes of house building!

6 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

lol...and to think that we are JUST getting started! we have had fun doing it with you guys though. it's nice being able to cover eachother's backs, ya know! hopefully everything else goes smooth, but i highly doubt it! (oh and since you're like me and would want to know, where you wrote about the concrete being "poored" it should be pour. just so ya know :P)

*/ Jillian said...

oh my heck! That is so crappy. Im sorry. I swear it never ends. By the time your house is done you dont know if you want to move into it or never see it again! haha

Jennifer said...

oh my... It seams like if it isn't one thing it's another. Nick and I are thinking of building a house and it's things like this that make me nervous. My sister and her husband are building a house and it just looks so stressful. Good Luck!!!

Erin said...

Wow, that really stinks! But it will all be worth it in a few months... hopefully, ha ha!

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey! Oh my heck I cant believe that. How exciting though to bulid your house

Annie said...

Hi Keia! I was searching through blogs and I saw yours. How exciting that you are building a house!!! Sorry about your wall though.