Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SnOwBoArDiNg @ BrIgHtOn

We just got back from a snowboarding trip at Brighton Ski Resort in SLC and it was such a blast! We went with our friends Travis and Teresa and it was seriously so much fun! I haven't been snowboarding in way to long :( ! It was really really cold up there though. We didn't have too many bad crashes while we were on the mountain. Brandon said that he had a pretty good one when we weren't together so unfortunately I missed it and can't really make fun of him! Oh on the way it was pretty cool we saw 2 Moose off the side of the road in the canyon... just chillin' by the river! It was awesome!

10 comments:

Turok said...

OHHH...so jealous that you went to Brighton!! We had some good times there...oh the memories!!

Erin said...

Hi Keia! I found you! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Cami and Mitch said...

I love discovering how many people have blogs! Hey, my family really wants to set your sister Jessi up with my cousin, is she dating anyone?

Holley and Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holley and Brandon said...

Hi Keia! I'm so glad you found my blog. I love these things! We are doing really well- how are you guys? You look so happy, I haven't seen you guys since you got married...that is sad! Next time you come up here, you need to call me!

MaKayle said...

Hey guys! I found your blog off Kiley's and just wanted to say hi! I was so excited when I heard that you two were getting married! Congrats!-Just a little late! :)

Holley and Brandon said...

Yeah we are actually coming down there the first weekend in April for the Colby Calait concert at Tuachan. So I'll give you a call while we are down there- it would be fun to see you!

*/ Jillian said...

keia and brandon!
how are you guys? That is so awesome that you are building a house soon. I love that you are getting out and doing so many fun things together! Im adding you to our blog

Jennifer said...

Hey, I just came across your blog... looks like you guys had fun snowboarding. We should all hang out sometime.

bryce and paige said...

yay, your blog is so cute- we have the same taste! Keep us updated about your new home, we're excited to know! I don't know when we can sign up for summer but I'll for sure let you know.