Thursday, August 4, 2011

Its a GIRL!

We had our ultrasound today and its a girl! CRAZY! I was seriously convinced that we were having a boy! When the nurse said its a girl I was seriously floored. It took me a second to wrap my head around that cus I was seriously going in there to get confirmation that it was a boy and she shocked the crap out of us!
We weren't able to get any good pictures of her little face thought which really bummed me out. I would love to have had a picture of her to bring home but baby was not cooperating. She just wouldn't turn for the doctors. They seriously tried everything I layed on each side and they had me stand up and lean over to try to get my belly to relax. They even tilted the bed back to try to use gravity to move the baby but she was stubborn! Imagine that our baby being stubborn. So unfortunately we didn't really get to see the baby very well at all. 
But the doctor was able to get enough pictures to see that our baby girl is healthy and that is all that matters at the end of the day!
I seriously can't wait to hold her now!

3 comments:

Turok said...

YAY for GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!! She will have Brandon wrapped around her little finger the moment she is born!!!

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyy!!! SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU:)

Chandy said...

little girls are the very best!!!! :) can't wait to meet this little one! a new baby cousin for lil miss Ry :)