Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deer Hunt!!!

BUCK DOWN!
2 of them to be exact!

We went hunting this weekend and it was my first year to hunt. I shot a 2 by 3 buck from about 300 yards away! I was so excited... I seriously can't believe I actually hit it and dropped it!

Brandon & Jared went out the next day and got this once in a lifetime buck! Brandon is on cloud 9! He is so stoked about it! It's an even 29 inch 4 point with 3 cheaters!

Do you think he looks a little excited???!!! All in all it was a very very successful weekend and I honestly can't wait until the deer hunt next year! I think I'm hooked!

3 comments:

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Wahoo!! That is awesome! We haven't seen anything worth getting yet!! So fun for you guys!

Kristal said...

I won't let the girls see these pictures or they will think you killed Bambi.

Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome! Enjoy it together while you can. I will never regret the time we had to hunt together because now that time is too few and far between. Congrats to both of you, those are awesome bucks!