Monday, August 25, 2008

Hunting & Vegas!

This weekend was pretty eventful...
Brandon shot his elk late Friday night and then got lost on the mountain so he didn't make it home in time to go to Vegas Saturday morning with me to take my Loan Officer test! Needless to say I was pretty upset!
But it all worked out because my sister-in-law was more than willing to come with me and visit her mom and do some shopping! So it turned out to be a fun trip! Plus Brandon had the elk all cut up and cleaned up by the time I got home so that was really nice!

Oh and I did pass my test!!! YEAH! I am so happy that it is over with you have no idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you will post a picture of Brandon's elk. Tell him congrats for me! that sounds like you guys are enjoying life, live it up now!

shawfamily said...

Gotta Love Hunting.. ha.. Seems like Nate and I battle it out at least once every time during hunting season for one reason or another.. :) The things they do just to get some yucky meat..though I hear elk is a lot better than deer Nate is gonna shoot an elk this year too so maybe i'll branch out and give it a shot.. ha.. well I love your house You did a great job with your choices:) HOpe everything's goin well

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Keia - congratulations on passing your test! that is such a neat accomplishment! I've been checking out the whole blogging thing - and it was fun to run into yours - hope all is well with you and Brandon!