Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DONE!!!

YEP WE ARE FINISHED!
well for the most part anyways. the only thing we are missing is mirrors in the bathrooms
and our landscaping otherwise we are finished and we get our
inspection today! So everybody cross your fingers
that we will pass!!!!
We plan to move in this weekend!

Here is a view of the kitchen

Here is the kitchen, dinning area and a part of the living room. and no the freezer

is not staying in the dinning area... we moved into the storage room right after I took

this picture

And here is the best picture I could get of the master bathroom.

It looks good huh!!!

Oh yeah we don't have blinds yet either but they are ordered and on there way!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE IT!!! So nice... I want a nice tub... SO BAD! I'm sick of taking baths in my tiny tubs. It looks soooooooo nice... CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

dude, those are the same lights in my house haha..good taste.SO pretty!

Jennifer said...

yea!!! i'm so excited for you guys!

Turok said...

you freeken suck...so jealous. its gorgeous Keia! so coming to visit...i want the biggest guest room, the nice bed, and a little chocolate mint on top of my pillow. hahaha i love it! congrats on it being done. we will come and visit one of these days!

*/ Jillian said...

yeah for finishing! That seems like it went fast. Probably cause its not mine though huh? It looks so awesome! Congrats you guys!