Friday, May 2, 2008


Here is another picture of the house! It has actually looked like this since last Friday but I'm a slacker and never put it up on here... we are actually alot further now but it is all on
the inside so I didn't really want to take those boring pictures... so I'll tell you...
Right now the rough plumbing is done meaning I have my tubs in and all the piping to my sinks and all that... and Brandon will be finishing the heating and air this weekend and then the
electrician will be there first thing next week and should finish in about 2 days! Yeah!
After that we get an inspection and then we order the fun stuff... like the carpet
and the tile and the cabinets YEAH! We should also have our windows
next week sometime!
So there you have it! I will try not to be such a slacker any more!
BYE!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! How fun for you guys! It was so nice to see you the other day, we really do need to get together soon!

bryce and paige said...

it is totally coming along, hooray for you. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Jenn Shields said...

Yay! That is so exciting. I'm jumping up and down for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow your house looks great! I hope you don't mind that I blog stalked to find your blog. I am so not jealous about moving though. I hated moving... Good luck with it all! Amy (Ence) Pratt